Monday, July 18, 2011

5 of the most influential Photograhpers

Growing up, I took photos and admired it like the next person, perhaps, even more. I actually grew curious later...(long sad story why i couldnt. Short story, struggling in my life) when i did a photoshoot on my "adoptive" sister Marisa. We glanced at our photos and my adopted mom encouraged me to take up photography. So i kept taking pictures on my friend Ricky's Kodak camera of shows and more. It was something i loved and i just wanted to capture the beauty of the world behind the lens. When i had a photoshoot with Colby Moore and Celina Kenyon i went out and bought a canon because they both used the Canon model. Celina had her Nikon stolen so she used her Mark d...idk which one she used at the time. Anyways, i loved their photos that they took of my band at the time..except me cuz i was a fatty cake at the time, but just amazing how beautiful the photos came out and that was something i knew i always wanted to do since i was a wee child. I really want to connect with the world, people, cities, its cultures and more and just capture the beauty of it all. The way I see it and they way we all see it.

5. Colby Moore





4.Gage Young   





3.Ellen Von Unwerth





2. Tom Barnes            









1. Roberto Chamorro     








This is just a taste of their work, if your interested look them up on google, facebook, magazines,.... i first fell in love with  most of them on magazines. I have a lot more favorite photographers but these are the ones i always come back to, that continue to inspire me c: who are your favorite photographers? And if not photography, who is your favorite in what you aspire to be? Music, Art, Dance, business, etc c:









 

No comments:

Post a Comment