Saturday, July 30, 2011

.....if time stop, i take a break

Chris Ortega The Seventh Calvary
Ill blog about the remembrance tomorrow, i have hundreds upon hundreds of photos to sort through; Juggling that with work and school at the moment is hard. All i know is im lacking sleep. The picture to the left is over exposed but i love it. That took place at the even for Jon and Aaron.  I am actually quite happy, i thought i never say this but i love El Paso, and I am still pondering about making my move to AZ in january, either way i have to move out, or in summer....or idk. I havent blogged in awhile so ill blog something else besides photography. Me and my friend Walle(Elisa) weighed ourselves and well we came out pretty bad  -_-  i weigh about 141. My body fat is at 31%. It also stated that my i have even below poor health and that my ideal weight is 98 pounds. Eeeek. So at the end of august i want to be at 131 or 125. Mornings ill do my Insanity workouts and nights hip hop abs. cuz i love Shaun T<3 So im gonna have a diary thing going down what i eat and ill blog about that once in awhile in a month c: Anyways i put up a photography page www.facebook.com/angelbennettphotography. Its been up for three weeks not and its had 98 likes!!! Yes im actually proud and happy about that c: I cant wait to  hit its one year anniversary. Right now i can say nothing exciting is going on until i get my license. I been trapped at work, school, home and its not bad but i need a vacation. I should be heading out to Phoenix, Arizona to do a shoot on legend and killers and other locals and shows. Im happy to reunite with Frank, Stephen, Abel, Jasminne and more. Well im about to get up and get ready again for work...then work on all photos and pull an all nighter. I really needed to blog to get stuff out of my head. Just have you ever cared about someone that was literally going to the wrong person and you know you are the right one....idk. I guess there is not much i can do. Time to get up and have some fun c: I think this post is full of scribble scrabble of thoughts lol

No comments:

Post a Comment